Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Client happy with AquaLocate consultation services


It never hurts to get a positive review!
 
The quote below is from David in California who recently consulted me about a new water well project. After some research I was able to advised David that he did not need to hire us to conduct a seismoelectric ground water survey to locate the aquifer depth, yield and thickness.
 
Instead of needlessly taking David on as a survey client and taking his hard earned money, I provided some resources to help Dave accomplish a successful well project. Below is an email we received this week;
 
"Ervin,
Sorry I didn't get this e-mail off to you sooner.  I want to thank you once again for all the help.  I will definitely recommend your company to anyone in need of your services.  Regards, David" 

We provide free consultation on a regulation basis but do not often get feedback so we really appreciate this!

#groundwatersurveys #droughtincalifornia #howtodrillawell #agirrigation
http://www.aqualocate.com 800-251-2920

No comments:

Post a Comment